Job: Vendor Manager for Women's Apparel Co
Title: Vendor Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: DOE, Competitive
Our client is a well-known e-commerce company focused on women's apparel. They are seeking a Vendor Manager to develop and manage vendor relationships, with a particular focus on apparel manufacturing and design. The successful candidate should have experience driving significant top and bottom line results, managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment, and building strong relationships.
- Negotiate effectively with vendors to establish joint goals, facilitate growth, increase profitability within the company
- Develop new and existing vendor relationships
- Identify potential vendors and conduct research to determine who offers the best products, prices, and services
- Coordinate vendors to develop efficient supply chain strategies
- Create and manage in-house processes and systems for tracking vendor KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in vendor management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – plus a strong analytical/budget-management skill-set
- Ability to multi-task and wear multiple hats in the midst of a busy environment
- Love of fashion, strongly preferred!
- Experience working within the LA fashion district, very strongly preferred!
Apply online here: